Delivery & Returns
HOW ARE ITEMS SHIPPED?
Upon receipt of payment your purchase will be sent out for delivery. Orders will only be sent out when payment has cleared in Umnyama Nkukhu t/a le coq sportif’s account.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
Regional Centres – Please allow 3-4 working days from date of cleared payment.
Outerlying Areas – 5-6 working days from date of cleared payment.
Deliveries will only be processed within RSA
No delivery to postal addresses will be accepted
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS?
A standard shipping fee of R75 will be charged for all orders.
CRITERIA TO RETURN AN ITEM
A return must be logged within 14 days of being delivered. All products must be in a re-saleable condition and in its original packaging with all labels attached. Any free promotional gift must also be included in the return.
Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your order number
- Preferred method of refund (Would you like a voucher towards your next purchase or a refund?)
- A courier fee of R75 is payable in order to book a return.
- Once the inspection of the product is done and the return is validated, a refund/voucher for the purchase price will be processed. This process may take approximately 5 working days.
- The unwanted item may also be exchanged for another item of the same price at any le coq sportif concept store. Unfortunately no refunds can be processed in store.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if the above conditions have not been met, or the above procedure was not followed.